Update to shared view sort order not getting reflected in existing user's views
(Doc ID 2733112.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sort order on shared views doesn't get updated for users that have already have the view shared. It only takes effect on new users. There is no exception in the logs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the workspace as the weblogic user.
2) Created a shared view with some filters to display tasks.
3) Go to Display tab and select sort by duedate or instance number. Set it to sort ascending
4) Share the view with another user. Share by data
5) Logout and login with the user you shared with. Notice everything looks good
6) Logout and log back in with the weblogic user. Edit the shared view and change the sort order to descending. Also share the view with another user so you can see the difference between old users and new users
7) Notice the older user that had already been shared the view retains the original sort order. The new order gets the updated sort order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document