Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Session Management - The OAM Console Does Not Remove Sessions From The AM_SESSIONS Table With Database Partition
(Doc ID 2741921.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.191201.0123.S and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The OAM Session Management screen in the OAM Console does not remove sessions from the am_session table when the table has partitions and the data is not in the current partition.
- This only happens when the am_session table has partitions. It works perfectly when the table has no partitions
- There is a java.lang.null pointer error in the Admin Server Diagnostic file
Steps to reproduce
- In the OAM Console navigate to session management
- Query the sessions
- Highlight a session
- Press delete
- The session line is removed
- Query again and the session appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document