Unable to set Custom Access for Components in Pages in WebCenter Portal - Select "Access" Option Opens Pop Up DIalog Briefly Then Closes or Returns ADF_FACES-30200 Error
(Doc ID 2747914.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to set Custom Access for Components in Pages in WebCenter Portal.
The following behaviors are observed:
- Attempting to set custom access for the Content Manager Task Flow it briefly opens the Access dialog and then it closes immediately.
- Attempting to set custom access for other components like HTML Component results in this error:
ADF_FACES-30200:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: The UIViewRoot is null.
Fatal exception during PhaseId: RESTORE_VIEW1..
- Attempting to set custom access after the above error results in this error:
The content of this page failed to load as expected because data transmission was interrupted. Please try again, or contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a page in a portal.
- Add a component on the page.
- Select the component and from the component properties select "Access".
Here you will see a PopUp window that opens and closes immediately or the ADF_FACES-30200 error depending on the type of component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document