Oracle Access Manager (OAM) How To Add Additional OAM Managed Server Nodes To Existing Multi Data Center (MDC) Configuration
(Doc ID 2756327.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to add additional OAM Managed Server Nodes to an existing Multi Data Center (MDC) configuration?
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Multi-Data Center(MDC)
- MDC Documentation 18.4 Adding an Additional Clone Data Center to the Existing Multi-Data Center Setup - talks about adding entire Data Center to existing MDC setup but not expanding the managed server.
- By design MDC Partners only except a single value for "PrimaryHostPort".
- Specific to this scenario the Single OAM server has been replaced by multiple OAM servers and fronted by a load balancers.
- There are no commands to use to complete this take; it must be done manually.
- This document will provide those manual steps
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document