"Sequence Current Value" is Missing in the Definition of ODI 12c Netezza Technology
(Doc ID 2757112.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to execute an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Package, Mapping, Procedure or Scenario that uses a Netezza database sequence:
- The execution succeeds when a log level of 0 to 5 is used... but
- The execution fails when a log level of 6 is used...
Error message received when executing the flow using a log level of 6:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Use ODI 12c, and the genuine Netezza technology defined in the ODI Studio > Topology UI.
- Create a Sequence in the Netezza database.
- In ODi Studio > Designer, create an ODI Sequence and set:
Sequence configuration: Native sequence
Schema: <LOGICAL SCHEMA ON SOME NETEZZA DATASERVER>
Native sequence name: <SEQUENCE NAME>
- Create a Mapping, Procedure or Package the uses the Sequence above.
- Execute the Mapping, Procedure or Package with a log level = 5. Observe the execution succeeds.
- Execute the same with log level = 6, and observe the ODI-17596 error message received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document