User Defined Content Type (i.e., dDocType) Is Not In French After Setting User-Locale To French
(Doc ID 2757971.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User defined Content Type (i.e., dDocType) is not in French after setting user-locale to French.
Performed the following setup:
1. Enabled Español and Français in Administration -> Localization.
2. Set the user's locale to Français in the user profile page (click on username in upper right).
3. Navigated to standard checkin and see that the out of box content types are in French as expected.
4. Added a new content type in Configuration Manager with the following:
5. The description in not in French (Français) however. Was expecting to see "Le football".
6. The same issue when selecting Spanish (Español). Was expecting to see "Fútbol"
7. Tried the solution in below KM note, but this didn't work because the table in docTypes view cannot be changed in Configuration Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document