Environment Packager ran into OutOfMemoryError and caused UCM to crash
(Doc ID 2766859.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Content Server
Unwanted Increase of Storage in UCM
Performed the following steps :
1. Log into WebCenter Content as the Administrator
2. Navigate beneath the Administration menu and select "Environment Packager"
3. IMPORTANT: Uncheck all Digest Only checkboxes. Leave the remaining check boxes to their default settings. Then, click "Start Packaging"
4. Mandatory: Save the resulting .ZIP file as "WCCPackage.zip"
5. Attach the WCCPackage.zip to the Service Request (SR)
We see these two below Huge files that got created on server causing disk issues and a result it's causing performance issues
-rw-r----- 1 weblogic weblogic 215264002048 Feb 26 15:59 server_environment_1614318697.zip
-rw-r----- 1 weblogic weblogic 97058073221 Mar 5 00:01 server_environment_1614873107.zip
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document