ODI Custom KM Ignored if Reusable Mapping is Joined with Dataset in Mapping
(Doc ID 2767751.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.201011 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 188.8.131.52, even though a custom KM is specified to be used as XKM, this is being ignored if a reusable mapping is used as source and joined with another table.
If there is no join with another table, the code is generated correctly using the custom KM.
ODI should generate the code using the specified KM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In ODI Studio, create a reusable mapping with set component
- Create a mapping and use the reusable mapping as source
- In a dataset, join the reusable mapping with a datastore
- Target to another table
- In "Physical" tab, set the custom KM to be used as XKM
- Run the mapping in simulation mode and observe that the custom KM is not used
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document