Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 126.96.36.199.210408 (BP06) Introduces V2 Session Management REST API
(Doc ID 2772958.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 184.108.40.206.210408 (BP06) Introduces V2 Session Management REST API
- Documentation - Middleware, Identity Management (IdM), Access Manager, Release 220.127.116.11, REST API for Session Management in Oracle Access Manager
- These REST APIs are enhanced to display session status ACTIVE\INACTIVE and also hold few minor error code corrections
- The REST API : v1/session, will continue to exist (even with April 2021 BP and above) to support backward compatibility (for existing code using 'v1/session')
- However, on OAM12cPS4 (18.104.22.168.0) Bundle Path April 2021 or above onward, its recommended to use v2/session API.
This document discuss on the new v2 session API with examples.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|New End points in v2|
|Sample curl : v2/session|