What Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 220.127.116.11.0) Non OHS Webgates Are Available And Where To Download Them
(Doc ID 2773573.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prior to May 1 2021 the only 12c Webgates for both 22.214.171.124.0/126.96.36.199.0, is addressed in KM Note "Getting To Know The Oracle HTTP Server 12c (OHS 188.8.131.52.0) WebGate (WG) (Doc ID 2701267.1)"
From Product Management
As of May 2021, the OAM 12c (184.108.40.206.0) IIS & Apache OAM WebGates were released
As of October 2021, the OAM 12c (220.127.116.11.0) IHS OAM WebGate was released
As of May 2022, the OAM 12c (18.104.22.168.0) Apache OAM WebGate on Solaris and the OAM 12c (22.214.171.124.0) IHS 9 WebGate on AIX were released
- At this time, these WebGates are available only on edelivery
- Availability on OTN is in the works
- This note will provide a starting point for understanding the Oracle Access Manager 12c (OAM 126.96.36.199.0), non OHS WebGate (WG) availability and were they can be down loaded from
This is a living document and will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Oracle Webgates Certification Matrix for 12c - Lines 79 and 80 shows Windows 2016 and 2019 Operating System (OS) and IIS version 10.x
- Chapter 3 Installing and Configuring Apache 12c WebGate for OAM
- Chapter 4 Installing and Configuring IIS 12c WebGate for OAM
- Chapter 5 Installing and Configuring IHS 12c WebGate for OAM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document