Current Capture Batch Is Not Always Displayed In The Batch List When Sorted by Data/Time
(Doc ID 2774195.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Enterprise Capture - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Normally, when the batch list is displayed using "no sorting" and a batch is locked, the "Next Page" arrows can be used on the toolbar. Or a user can click on a page thumbnail and the batch list will move to the selected document, while the selected batch remains visible in the batch list.
However, if the batch list is first sorted by clicking one of the column headers and then a batch is locked when the user clicks the next page button or selects a page thumbnail the mouse, the batch list refreshes so that the current batch is no longer displayed. If the user wants to see the batch in the batch list they need to manually scroll to find it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the WEC client.
2. Select a client profile with at least 25 batches listed.
3. Sort the batch list by Date / Time.
4. Lock a batch near the bottom of the list.
5. Select the first document in the batch.
6. Click the next page button on the toolbar or click a page thumbnail.
7. The batch list refreshes so that the locked batch is no longer visible.
8. To see the locked batch and selected document, manually scroll down the batch list.
9. Clicking the next page button, or clicking a page thumbnail results in the batch not visible in the batch list again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document