Document Manager Download Document Function Freezes Page On Chrome
(Doc ID 2789851.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Chrome version 87.0.4280.66 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Webcenter Portal Taskflow (WCP) or Webcenter Content UI (WCC).
When Clicking on the Documents tab-> Summary-> Download button, the document does download but gets the "spinning wheel cursor".
Reproduced the issue with WCP and WCC 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 releases.
Issue reproduces using the WCC (ADF) Content UI directly using the following steps:
1. Connect to the content server ADF UI using Chrome browser.
2. Click the link for a document name.
3. Click the Download button.
4. Check to see if the cursor is spinning (you should see a circle spinning but still be able to click links).
5. If the cursor is not spinning click the breadcrumb and get back to the folder containing the document.
6. Click the download icon to the right from the document name.
7. Check again to see if the cursor is spinning.
You might need to try a few times to download the file and viewing the file until you reproduce the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document