How to Customize OIDDAS?
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 9.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to make custom changes to DAS?
1) Disable Password Reset Hint/Answer (for Forgot My Password link)
2) Allow an admin to edit / manage a group (i.e., add members) but without Roles Assignment privilege
3) Allow an admin to manage one specific group (only his/her own group). Allow separate admins to manage only their users.
4) Sort search results
5) Ability to change the number of entries returned from a search, i.e., number of members from a group per page.
6) Revoke/Restrict regular user privileges to oiddas/other users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms