Oracle Access Manager (OAM) OpenID Connect WebGate Plugin-in (OIDC) - Issue With Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) And Multiple Applications Single Logout (SLO) "HTTP:404 Error"
(Doc ID 2797333.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple applications single logout (SLO) results in a "HTTP:404 Error"
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- OpenID Connect WebGate Plugin (OIDC)
- Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
Two applications with WebGate and IDCS
1. Open a new browser session
2. Access and log into the first protected resource
3. In the same browser session open a new tab and access and log into another protected resource
4. From the new tab on the same browser (step 3) logout
The SLO gets triggered and the logout is successful for second protected resource. Then it continues with the SLO, in this case with the first protected resource and the logut fails with an HTTP-404 error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document