Oracle Access Manager (OAM) After Upgrade Login Fails "Bad Oracle Access Manager Request ..."
(Doc ID 2800312.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Authentication to protected resource fails after entering user credentials with ...
|Bad Oracle Access Manager Request
Unable to process the request due to unexpected error.
- Upgraded OAM to 220.127.116.11.0
- OHS WebGate Version 18.104.22.168.200813
- Toggling the Setting of the globalHMACEnabled flag to TRUE/False, has no effect
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a new browser session and access the protected resource
- Presented with an OAM login screen, enter valid user credentials, which returns the reported error "Bad Oracle Access Manager Request ..."
- From the WebGate log ...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document