Employee Search Results Screen Does Not Display Data Relating to EmployeeASSA Only Percentages
(Doc ID 2800391.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the AP Invoices 2803 project. The Employee Search results window does not display data in results list.
The steps below were used to configure the EmployeeASSA field in the AP Invoices 2803 project:
- Open 2803 project in Designer "Verifier Design Mode".
- Add the "EmployeeID" and "EmployeeASSA" fields to the form.
- Add a new button called "Employee Search" to the form.
- Click on the "Show action list" button in "Verifier Design Mode". Assign the newly created button (Button_2) to the "EMPLOYEESEARCH" action.
- Import the EmployeeASSA pool.
- Save the project.
After processing new documents through the project the user attempts to search for the employee using the "Employee Search" button. When the search results are displayed the percentages of confidence are displayed, but no information regarding the employee are displayed in the search results window.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document