Exalogic Patch Set Update (PSU) Release 126.96.36.199.211019 (Linux - Virtual) for October 2021
(Doc ID 2811683.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud Software - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.211019
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X2-2 Hardware
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X3-2 Hardware
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X4-2 Hardware
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X5-2 Hardware
Exalogic Elastic Cloud X6-2 Hardware
Oracle Exalogic is an integrated hardware and software system designed to provide a complete platform for a wide range of application types and widely varied workloads. It combines optimized Oracle Fusion Middleware software like WebLogic server, JRockit, Coherence with industry-standard Sun Server and Storage hardware and InfiniBand networking. The purpose of this document is to provide specific information around October 2021 Patch Set Update (PSU) for that system.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
October 2020 PSU is a pre-requisite for applying October 2021 PSU.
Following are October 2021 PSU upgrade paths:
- 220.127.116.11.x → 18.104.22.168.201020 → 22.214.171.124.211019
- 126.96.36.199.x → 188.8.131.52.201020 → 184.108.40.206.210420 → 220.127.116.11.211019
- 18.104.22.168.x → 22.214.171.124.201020 → 126.96.36.199.211019
- 188.8.131.52.x → 184.108.40.206.201020 → 220.127.116.11.210420 → 18.104.22.168.211019
THE OCTOBER 2021 PSU IS ONLY FOR THE EXALOGIC VIRTUAL RACK RUNNING ON VERSION 22.214.171.124.x/ 126.96.36.199.x & THIS PSU IS NOT APPLICABLE TO EXALOGIC VIRTUAL RACK RUNNING ON VERSION 188.8.131.52.x
Moving forward, PSU releases will alternate between 184.108.40.206.x and 220.127.116.11.x/18.104.22.168.x code lines.
The target audience of this document are engineers and system administrators who plan to apply the Exalogic PSU.
This document provides the following:
- README files that are included in the October 2021 PSU for convenience. These can be used for reference without having to download the PSU first.
- Known issues with the PSU - these provide a list of known issues along with workarounds/solutions, if available. Engineers and administrators planning to apply the PSU should ensure to review these before applying the PSU.
This document will be kept up-to-date with updates to errata and known issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Basic EMOC validations and Sanity checks to be performed before PSU upgrade maintenance window|
|Patch Readme Documentation|
|Appendix A: Fixed Bugs List|
|Appendix B: Patching Known Issues|
|Appendix C: Released Software and Firmware Versions|
|Appendix D: FAQs and Troubleshooting Guide|
|Information About Usage Of Exapatch Force ( -f or --force ) Option Used During Exalogic Patching|
|Post Patching EMOC Validations and Sanity checks|