Oracle Access Manager(OAM) OAM Console After Entering Credentials Displays Blank Page When Protected by an OHS WebGate HTTP-404
(Doc ID 2823893.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM Console login, after entering user credentials displays a blank page when protected by an OHS WebGate
|A user access the OAM console via the OHS WebGate
|It redirects to OAM Login page
|Proper Credentials are entered
|It then displays a blank page with response code HTTP- 404, instead of oamconsole page
- The issue occurs when using all browser types.(Firefox, Chrome, and Edge)
- The OAM console is accessible when the OAM Managed server is shut down
- The OAM console is accessible when disabling the OHS WebGate protecting it
- The OAM console is accessible when protected by the OHS WebGate by adding the resources("/oam" and "/oam/.../*) to an unprotected policy
- Intention is to have applications protected by OAM via OHS ... LB -> OHS -> OAM -> Application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document