Searching Documents by Title in WebCenter Portal with Elasticsearch does not Return Documents or are not Shown in the Top Search Results
(Doc ID 2846562.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching documents by title in WebCenter Portal does not return the expected results. Documents are not returned or they are not returned in the top search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure WebCenter Portal with Elasticsearch.
- Upload some documents with known titles.
- Do a search using the uploaded documents title.
The following behaviors occur:
- Some documents with the searched title are not returned.
- Some documents with the searched title are returned but are not in the top search results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document