Content Presenter Based on "Contents Under a Folder" Stops Showing Content After WebCenter Portal Export / Import
(Doc ID 2847949.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Content Presenter based on "Contents Under a Folder" stops showing content after exporting and importing the portal to another instance.
Expect to see the correct folder path in the Content Presenter after the import.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Create a portal with Documents Service enabled.
- Add the Documents page to the portal.
- Create a folder and upload some documents to the folder.
- Create a page in the portal and add a Content Presenter based on "Contents Under a Folder" and point to the folder created in previous step.
- View the page and confirm the Content Presenter correctly shows the folder and content in the folder.
- Export the portal and import to a different WebCenter Portal instance.
When performing the export and import make sure to include content.
- Confirm the portal was imported without errors.
- View the Documents page in the portal and confirm the folder and content was migrated.
- View the page with the Content Presenter.
The Content Presenter is not showing the folder and files.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document