Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) Not All Section In The Self Service User Interface (UI) Are Translated From English To Polish
(Doc ID 2889472.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.211001 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the language from English to Polish, the below pages are not fully translated:
1. In the Self Service > Manage > Application > Create page - in the drop down menu you can see Authoritative and Target instead of polish equivalent.
2. In the Self Service > Compliance > Certification > Configuration > The Retain Expiry Date is not translated
3. In the Self Service > Manage > Organization > Create page - In the drop down menu "Enforce password policy on reassignment " that it will have Inherit from parent instead of the Polish Equivalent.
4. In the Self Service > Manage > Create Admin Role >Add Capability > Change the search criteria to Entity Type > In the drop down menu some of the entries are in English names instead of Polish names.
5. In the Self Service > Request Tracking > Search by state > You will see some states are in English and Others in Polish
6. In the Self Service > Request Tracking > Advanced Search > Beneficiary is not translated
7. Self Service > Provisioning > Search the Open Requests > The status is in English
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document