SOA servers unresponsive
(Doc ID 2958907.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer noticed several issues:
- The custom portal login system failed to process incoming logins
- There are STUCK threads on SOA and OSB servers leading to WLS overload and automatic shutdown
- The total amount of sockets on WLS increased drastically.
- The logs shows error while processing requests from SOA to OSB and from OSB to SOA. Some requests timed out, some requests were staying forever.
Overall that lead to system being unusable.
Additional symptoms may include:
- There is a lot of ACTIVE threads processing requests and waiting for sockets:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document