Oracle Access Manager (OAM) OAuth Flow Fails For MTLS Token Request "Certificate not present in request. Provide a valid client certificate"
(Doc ID 2981172.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAuth mTLS token request failure
- Setup an Identity Domain and an OAuth Client with mTLS using 2-Legged flow with a token request routed directly to the Managed Server.
- OAM Server diagnostic log shows
- Initially this set up worked, but stopped working and is now throwing the exception
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup an Identity Domain and an OAuth Client with mTLS
2. Configure SSL/TLS termination at proxy server
3. testing out the 2-Legged flow with a token request routed directly to the Managed Server
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document