Unable to Access OHS Homepage via SSL in Internet Explorer Only in Oracle Application Server 10.1.2
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.0 to 10.1.2.1.0 [Release AS10gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- HTTP Server is configured to use SSL
- Internet Explorer fails to connect with "Page cannot be not displayed"
- Mozilla Firefox connects fine
- Error in $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs/ssl_engine_log:
[info] Connection to child 6 established (server www.test.com:7010, client X.X.X.X)
[error] SSL call to NZ function nzos_Handshake failed with error 28864 (server www.test.com:7010, client X.X.X.X)
[error] SSL IO error [Hint: the client stop the connection unexpectedly]
- The same wallet has no problem in Oracle Application Server 9.0.4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms