Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.4.3 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 24-Sept-2010***
This document serves as a starting point in the troubleshooting of DIP Synchronization Issues
While each of these checks can be done manually, DIPTester simplifies the process and is used in this note. DIPTester can be obtained from OTN : www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/id-mgmt/learnmore/java-diptester-350416.zip
If ANY value in a connector profile needs changing:
- stop odisrv first. ODI Server->Stop->Synchronization
- verify that it has stopped, Logs->View Logs->odisrv log. When it shows 'Main: Exiting With Status : 0',
- make the change, Connector Profile->Modify Profile->....
- if mapping file or config file needs changing use the File->Edit XXXX followed by Connector Profile->Load XXXX
- clear the logs, Logs->Archive Logs-Purge....or optionally Rename
- then restart.. ODI Server-Start->Synchronization
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms