Version Compatibility Between ODI Components and Repositories
(Doc ID 423825.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Oracle Data Integrator - Version 3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Are there any version compatibility issues between Oracle Data Integrator (ODI):
- Master and Work Repositories
- ODI Studio (graphical modules such as Designer, Topology...)
- ODI Console (legacy Metadata Navigator, and Repository Explorer, or Light Weight Designer)
- Standalone and J2EE Agents
- The executable scripts (startscen...)
- JDBC drivers
- Legacy Sunopsis MQ Router and Sunopsis MQ Admin
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.