Installed Content Server 7.5.1 with IIS and SSL, HTTPS URLs not being used
(Doc ID 448963.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Universal Content Management - Version: 7.5.1 to 7.5.1
This problem can occur on any platform.
Product: Content Server
Setup the SCS 7.5.1 server to require SSL.
1. A certificate was configured in IIS 6.0. Ref http://support.microsoft.com/kb/298805
2. On the Server launched the System Properties Applet. (Start > Programs > Stellent Content Server > (Instance Name) > Utilities > System Properties.)
3. Go to the Internet tab and check the box 'Use Secure Socket Layers'
4. Edited the file <Content Server>/config/config.cfg. Ensured the HttpServerAddress was https://...
5. Restart the Content Server and the IIS. (To restart IIS went to Start > Run > type 'iisreset')
6. Update the portal page in the Weblayout Editor. (Start > Programs > Stellent Content Server > (Instance Name) > Weblayout Editor > Click options > Update Portal > Close Weblyaout Editor)
7. Login using the https://<HttpServerAddress>/<RelativeWebRoot>
Login works successfully.
The Admin Applets will not open. Hover over the other links on the Admin Applets page and we can see the URLs are not using HTTPS, but rather HTTP.
This is a new installation of Content Server 7.5.1. Problem happens after configuration of SSL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document