JSPX Page with Binding to GETURI Method such as ADF Golink Does Not Produce Data
(Doc ID 470353.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Jspx page with binding to GETURI method does not show data
1. Create a data control for, e.g., file system adapter
2. Create a new JSF JSP page
3. Expand the data control in the dc palette, and expand the GetURI / Return nodes
4. Drag and drop the URI under GetURI Return to the page for example, a ADF goLink, an objectImage
5. Run page and see that no data is retrieved (if ADF golink is used, this won't show the hyperlink)"
This issue does not happen using Jdeveloper 10.1.3.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document