Receiving "SCSI SENSE DATA" and "22083" Errors on IPM Storage Server
(Doc ID 552022.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Imaging and Process Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 10.1.3.6 [Release Stellent to 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During either writes and/or retrievals, some or all of the following errors are observed in the IPM Storage Server logs, and images may not be able to be retrieved:
- "SENSE DATA rc 0x5643 Drive 6 Vol f0 00 05 00 00 00 2e 0a 00 00 00 00 3b 0e 00 c0"
- "Jukebox Move Error, Source Element Empty"
- "Failed to save object <removed> rc = 22083"
- "Save request on volume <removed> for object <removed> failed to complete processing. Error 22083"
- "Platter registration failed. Error code: 24901"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document