SSL Client Authentication to HTTP Server Fails From Windows Vista Internet Explorer
(Doc ID 555164.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.3.5.0 [Release AS10gR2 to AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 02-Dec-2014***
- Oracle HTTP Server is (OHS) configured for SSL Client Authentication
- Connecting from a Windows Vista IE 7.0 client fails after selecting the client certificate to use.
- Connecting from Microsoft IE 6 and Microsoft IE 7 on Windows XP works correctly
- Firefox on Windows Vista works fine also
- If SSL Client Authentication is disabled on OHS then it works successfully.
- The following errors are shown in $ORACLE_HOME/Apache/Apache/logs/ssl_engine_log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document