Using AWR/Statspack reports to help solve some Portal Performance Problems scenarios
(Doc ID 565812.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Portal - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 10gR2 to FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 13-Jun-2013
The Portal Web Site has become slower. This could be related to the following typical scenarios
- The performance has slowly degraded over time due to increased user activity
- The performance has slowly degraded over time due to increased or changing content
- The performance has become slower after a change of Portal version or a Portal patchset has been applied
- The performance has become slower after a change of Database version or a Database patchset has been applied
The outcome of this slower Web Site can also be manifest in many different ways:
- Average time to page delivery is slower generally throughout the site
- Only some page delivery has become slower
- Some porltets time out
- Whole pages time out
- Server 500 or Server 503 errors are seen in the AS logs and by end-users in their browser
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!