Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue applies to Application Express (APEX) 3.X installed in an 11g DB.
When attempting actions related to:
- Sending outbound mail in Oracle Application Express.
- Using Web services in Oracle Application Express.
- PDF/report printing (BI Publisher)
- DBMS_LDAP / LDAP authentication
- Searching for content in online Help (that is, using the Find link).
The following or a similar error occurs->
If using custom LDAP authentication and network services are disabled in 11.2.X.X, the symptoms/errors are
ORA-31204: DBMS_LDAP: PL/SQL - Invalid LDAP Session.
Error ERR-1082 Error in executing authorization scheme code.
This can occur after an installation or an upgrade of Oracle Application Express, or when the database is upgraded from 10.x to 11.x and above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms