ORA-24247: Network Access Denied by Access Control in APEX After Installation / Upgrade
(Doc ID 566733.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database - Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 3.0.1 and later
Oracle Database Backup Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue applies to Application Express (APEX) 3.X installed in an 11g DB.
When attempting actions related to:
- Sending outbound mail in Oracle Application Express.
- Using Web services in Oracle Application Express.
- PDF/report printing (BI Publisher)
- DBMS_LDAP / LDAP authentication
- Searching for content in online Help (that is, using the Find link).
The following or a similar error occurs->
This can occur after an installation or an upgrade of Oracle Application Express, or when the database is upgraded from 10.x to 11.x and above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document