"LDAP : Error Code 50: Insufficient Access Rights" Attempting To Create New Config Set in Oracle Directory Manager Using Create Like Option
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 10.1.4.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 5-Feb-2013***
When you try to create a new configset in Oracle Directory Manager (ODM) using "Create Like" option , you may see the following error hence you cannot create the new configset.
[LDAP: error code 50 - insufficient access rights]
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log on to ODM as "orcladmin".
2. Expand the Directory Server Configuration.
3. Select either default configset or configset0.
4. Right Click and 'Create Like'.
5. This opens a new window with a new configset and shows configset2 in the title bar.
6. Click on 'Save'.
Here you see the error as mentioned above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms