Accessing MOD_OSSO Protected URI Fails With "Request-URI too large"
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version: 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.4
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Mod_osso was registered using the following command:
$ORACLE_HOME/sso/bin/ssoreg.sh -oracle_home_path $ORACLE_HOME -site_name PartnerApp -config_mod_osso TRUE -mod_osso_url http://<host>/partnerapp/ -config_file
- A virtual host was configured to force SSO authentication:
- Both midtier and infrastructure components were restated
- After navigating to http://<host_midtier>:<port>/partnerapp/
- It redirects to the SSO login page but after login a blank screen appears in Internet Explorer and in Firefox a HTTP-302 "Request-URI too large" appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms