Accessing MOD_OSSO Protected URI Fails With "Request-URI too large"
(Doc ID 735000.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.4 [Release AS10gR2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Trying to protect an application called "/partnerapp"
- Mod_osso was registered using the following command:
- Both midtier and infrastructure components were restated
- After navigating to http://<host_midtier>:<port>/partnerapp/
- It redirects to the SSO login page but after login a blank screen appears in Internet Explorer and in Firefox a HTTP-302 "Request-URI too large" appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document