Problem Deploying a BPEL Process With OSSO Enabled on hw_services - Solution Provided For Worklist OSSO Login
(Doc ID 739686.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager 10g - Version 10.1.3.3 to 10.1.3.3 [Release AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Sep-2010***
When BPEL is integrated with OID and SSO is enabled on the hw_services application BPEL deployments fail.
Steps To Reproduce:
SSO is turned on for hw_services as follows:
1. From the Enterprise Manager for BPEL go into the "Java SSO Configuration" link.
2. Then select the "Participating Applications" link.
3. For the hw_services application select the "Change Security Provider" button.
4. On the next screen chose "Change Security Provider" button.
5. Select the check box for "Enable SSO Authentication".
6. Restart the hw_services application from Enterprise Manager.
Deployment from JDeveloper fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document