Problem Deploying a BPEL Process With OSSO Enabled on hw_services - Solution Provided For Worklist OSSO Login
(Doc ID 739686.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Platform - Version: 10.1.3.3.1
Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.3 to 10.1.3.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-Sep-2010***
Steps To Reproduce:
SSO is turned on for hw_services as follows:
1. From the Enterprise Manager for BPEL go into the "Java SSO Configuration" link.
2. Then select the "Participating Applications" link.
3. For the hw_services application select the "Change Security Provider" button.
4. On the next screen chose "Change Security Provider" button.
5. Select the check box for "Enable SSO Authentication".
6. Restart the hw_services application from Enterprise Manager.
Deployment from JDeveloper fails.
Refer to <
> Cannot Deploy BPEL Processes from JDeveloper when Java SSO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document