Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Containers for J2EE - Version 10.1.2.0.0 to 10.1.3.5.0 [Release AS10gR2 to AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Apr-2012***
- Start stand alone OC4J (same with a full Oracle Application Server)
- Access the EM Console page as follows, ensure you replace "localhost" with your server name.
- Accessing the home container page in the Application Server Console.
- Click on the link "Applications".
- Here, you will see an application named "javasso" under Middleware Services -> Other Services.
Ensure it is started , if it's not it must be started so select the check box and press the start button for that application. At this point you have started the javasso application for your instance and it will always be available until you decide to shut it down again. By default, it is shut down as part of an install, so must be started in order to use this.
- Click on the "Administration" link on the top of the page.
- On this page, you will find the following -> "Task Name -> Administration Taks -> Properties -> SSO Configuration"
click on the icon for "Go to Task".
- You are presented with the "Java SSO Configuration" Page, where you can test Java SSO using the button
-> "Test Login URL". Press that button and get the following error:
500 Internal Server Error
Errors Compiling: OH\j2ee\home\application-deployments\javasso\javasso-web\persistence\_pages\_web_2d_inf\_login.java
The PATH environment variable does not include <JSDK_home>\jdk\bin .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms