After Upgrading IM to 10.1.4.3 Midtier HTTP Server Does Not Start With Error 'SSO server version v3.0 is not supported'
(Doc ID 760283.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On - Version 10.1.4.3 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR3]
Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.3.4.0 [Release AS10gR2 to AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
The HTTP Server on 10.1.2- 10.1.3 mid-tier does not start.
The following error is reported in the $ORACLE_HOME/opmn/logs/HTTP_Server~1 log file:
- Original issue was reported on 10.1.3.4 SOA Suite on Oracle Enterprise Linux 4 Update
- But also was reproduce on Portal middle tier running on AS10g 10.1.2.3.0
- SSO/OIDDAS and OID/Metadata repository machines are running 10.1.4.3.
Steps To Reproduce on 10.1.3:
- Install 10.1.3.4 SOA Suite
- Install 10.1.4.2 Identity Management
- Register 10.1.3.4 SOA with SSO using ssoreg
- Upgrade Identity Managent to 10.1.4.3
- Re-register 10.1.3.4 SOA with SSO using ssoreg
- Try to start 10.1.3.4 HTTP server
- HTTP server will not start
Steps To Reproduce on 10.1.2:
- Install 10.1.4.0.1 Identity Management.
- Install AS10g Portal instance 10.1.2.0.2
- Upgrade IM to 10.1.4.3
- Reregister SSO and mod_osso on IdM 10.1.4.3
- Upgrade Portal to 10.1.2.3.0
- Re-register Portal 10.1.2.3.0 to IM 10.1.4.3
- Try to start HTTP_Server in the Portal instance 10.1.2.3
- HTTP Server will not start.
GITO was working fine on infra node and midtier instances before upgrade OID/SSO to 10.1.4.3 installing patchset 7215628.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document