After Upgrading IM to 10.1.4.3 Midtier HTTP Server Does Not Start With Error 'SSO server version v3.0 is not supported'
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.3.4.0 [Release AS10gR2 to AS10gR3]
Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On - Version 10.1.4.3 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
The HTTP Server on 10.1.2- 10.1.3 mid-tier does not start.
The following error is reported in the $ORACLE_HOME/opmn/logs/HTTP_Server~1 log file:
- Original issue was reported on 10.1.3.4 SOA Suite on Oracle Enterprise Linux 4 Update
- But also was reproduce on Portal middle tier running on AS10g 10.1.2.3.0
- SSO/OIDDAS and OID/Metadata repository machines are running 10.1.4.3.
Steps To Reproduce on 10.1.3:
- Install 10.1.3.4 SOA Suite
- Install 10.1.4.2 Identity Management
- Register 10.1.3.4 SOA with SSO using ssoreg
- Upgrade Identity Managent to 10.1.4.3
- Re-register 10.1.3.4 SOA with SSO using ssoreg
- Try to start 10.1.3.4 HTTP server
- HTTP server will not start
Steps To Reproduce on 10.1.2:
- Install 10.1.4.0.1 Identity Management.
- Install AS10g Portal instance 10.1.2.0.2
- Upgrade IM to 10.1.4.3
- Reregister SSO and mod_osso on IdM 10.1.4.3
- Upgrade Portal to 10.1.2.3.0
- Re-register Portal 10.1.2.3.0 to IM 10.1.4.3
- Try to start HTTP_Server in the Portal instance 10.1.2.3
- HTTP Server will not start.
GITO was working fine on infra node and midtier instances before upgrade OID/SSO to 10.1.4.3 installing patchset 7215628.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms