Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information in this document applies to any platform
The following problems are seen in a MP application with 15 hosts on a WAN:
- Sometimes, however, nodes become partitioned without any apparent cause.
- Sometimes "tmadmin reconnect" fails, even though the partitioned node is alive.
- Sometimes "tmshutdown -k KILL -y" causes most nodes to be partitioned. After this happens, the only way to shut down the partitioned nodes is to kill the Tuxedo processes and clean up the IPC.
- As a consequence of these failures, it's frequently impossible to unpartition nodes that have become partitioned.
- Sometimes the DBBL appears to be hung. Other times, it appears that the DBBL is not processing its message queue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms