HTTP-500 After Logging into SSO via Oracle Application Server SSO Plug-in for IIS
(Doc ID 806243.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.3.3.0 [Release AS10gR2 to AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Configuring the Oracle Application Server SSO Plug-in to work with Microsoft IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003
- Following the Oracle HTTP Server Administrator's Guide: Appendix B Using Oracle Application Server SSO Plug-in
- Also following <Note 453871.1> How to Configure IIS OSSO Proxy Plugin for IIS 6.0 on Windows 2003
- When accessing any protected OSSO URL, the URL successfully redirects to the SSO server
- After entering the user/password, and clicking Login, an HTTP-500 Internal Server error is displayed
- Using a 3rd Party tool called IEHTTPHeaders the following is shown:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document