Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Issues with Oracle Enterprise Repository
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Repository - Version 2.6 to 10.3.0.0 [Release ALER 2.6 to OER 10g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issues with JREs 1.5.0_15, 1.5.0_16, 1.5.0_17, 1.6.0_05,1.6.0_06, 1.6.0_07, 1.6.0_10 and 1.6.0_11
- Asset Editor prompts for credentials with Database Authentication and Cookie login module enabled
- Asset Editor prompts for credentials with LDAP Authentication module
- Asset Editor prompts for credentials with Advanced Container login module i.e with Single Sign On.
- Import/Export tool not able to authenticate even though proper credentials are entered with Database Authentication and Cookie login module enabled
- Import/Export tool not able to authenticate even though proper credentials are entered with LDAP Authentication module
Issues with JREs 1.5.0_19, 1.6.0_12, 1.6.0_13, 1.6.0_14,1.6.0_15,1.6.0_16 and 1.6.0_18
- Not able to launch Asset Editor with Database Authentication or LDAP Authentication or Advanced Container login module
- "Password Needed - Networking" message is displayed and not accepting the credentials. Canceling the window without passing credentials will leave the asset editor to try getting the new version of files but never succeeds.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms