OVD 10g Connection to Active Directory (AD) SSL Port <SSL_PORT> Fails: Unable to create connection to ldap://<AD_HOSTNAME>:<SSL_PORT> as <DN> javax.naming.CommunicationException: Request: 1 cancelled
(Doc ID 881941.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 10.1.4.3 and later
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
***Checked for relevance on 02-June-2011***
IBM AIX Based Systems (64-bit)
- Connections to Active Directory SSL port via OVD fail
- Validate button shows connection confirmed in AD adapter
- OVD Manager Browser fails to show the entries
- AD root certificate is successfully imported in OVD Manager and says VALID
- Connections to AD over SSL port are successful using JXPLORER and sample JNDI code
- The OVD logs shows:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document