Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 10.0 to 10.0 [Release 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-Mon-2013***
After checking in a file using a file store provider that's set up to use JDBC storage, accessing the weblayout link throws a 403 - Forbidden error. Accessing this file a second time however works fine and the file is displayed properly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install a Content Server.
2. Add a default filestore provider with JDBC storage rule
3. Restart the server.
4. CheckIn a sample .jpg file (or some other filetype).
5. Access content info of the checked-in file and click on the weblayout link.
6. The browser responds with "403 Unauthorized"
7. After clicking the link again - or refreshing the URL, the file is displayed properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms