Plan And Deal Transition Scenarios
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 - Release: 7.3.1 to 7.3.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 03-Apr-2012.
Through Customer Center, tried transitioning (generation change) from Plan A to Plan B. But, the Plan B is not listed there for transitioning.
1. Create a PlanA, DealA, and ProductA with /service/ip.
2. Create a PlanB, DealB, and ProductB with /service/broadband.
3. In Plan A 'generation change' tab, add PlanB. Commit the plans.
4. In Customer Center, purchase Plan A
5. Then try transitioning to new plan Generation change.
6. No plan is coming in the list.
Expected: Plan B should be populated in the list and Generation change from plan A to plan B should be successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms