Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.5.3 to 4.5.3 - Release: 4.5 to 4.5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Change the status of an active Mandatory discrepancy for a checkbox question (high-lighted in red) to 'CRA for Review' (turns yellow).
2. Save > get 'Writeresponses - 286600: Audit reason required and not provided'.
3. User now clicks on the next MANDATORY discrepancy > focus goes to the relevent checkbox > click one of the checkboxes (ie attempt is made to enter a response) > the following error is displayed :
GetResponse - 286600 Audit reason required and not provided.
4. The issue also occurs when doing the following steps on the same CRF :
- Add a MANUAL discrepancy to a question (no other discrepancy exists on this field).
- Save >get 'Writeresponses - 286600: Audit reason required and not provided.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms