Question About Initializing A Resource By The Value Of Another Resource
(Doc ID 1091350.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Resource Dependent option in the Quantity Discount Bracket in order to initialize a resource by the value of another resource seems not working.
Consider this scenario:
Plan GRANT-1: with account level deal GRANT-1 with product GRANT-1.
Credit limit on Account Balance Group,
Free Seconds resource ID : limit: None; floor: None.
- Product type: item applies to account
- Purchase fee event: fixed amount -500 on Free Seconds 
- Quantity Discount Brackets: Continuous.
Account level deal GRANT-2 with product GRANT-2:
- Product type: subscription applies to account
- Monthly cycle forward event: scaled amount 1 on Monthly Fee & Usage Counter 
- End 1 Billing Cycle.
- Quantity Discount Brackets: base on Resource Balance: Free Seconds resource ID 
1. Create an account with GRANT-1 plan.
Get the available balance of the resource Free Seconds: -500.
2. Purchase the GRANT-2 deal.
Get the additional available balance of the resource: Monthly Fee & Usage Counter: 1 --- not as the expected -500.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|