Payment Collect Toward Bill Unit Remains Unallocated
(Doc ID 1096690.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing a payment collect (PCM_OP_PYMT_COLLECT) to a bill unit , the payment remains unallocated on the bill unit.
Steps to reproduce :
[ Note : set actg_type in cm pin.conf as 1 ]
1. Create an account with a monthly cycle forward product
2. Bill in progress = 19.95 $
3. Run bill_now
4. Balance of bill = 19.95 $
5. Use below flist to execute op_pymt_collect :
6. In customer center, balance tab, check that the payment made remains unallocated while it is expected to be automatically allocated to the bill
Question: How to ensure that the payment is automatically allocated to the outstanding bill ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document