Redundant entry added to Audit Log > Pregnancy Information with value ID=3, when changing the patient gender from Female to Male.
(Doc ID 1098907.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 5.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the Patient Gender from Female to Male on the Case Form is logging a redundant entry in Audit Log of Pregnancy information For Patient Information > Pregnant Field > ID=3 New Value.
1. Book in a case with the minimum information.
2. Edit case and change the gender to Female in the patient tab and save the case.
3. Note that the audit trail shows that Gender being added as 'Female' and Pregnant being added as a blank.
4. Change the Gender to Male and save case.
5. Note the the new audit entry shows that the pregnant has been changed to 'ID=3'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document