Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper Patch Set 1 Released
(Doc ID 1134705.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 11-Jan-2012
***Checked for relevance on 20-June-2013***
Patch Set 1 has been released for Oracle Communications Services Gatekeeper. The patch set contains bug fixes and the following significant enhancements:
- Native UCP Communication Service
- Connection Information Manager
- Parlay X 2.1 / MM7 Plug-in Rel6.8.0 Upgrade
- Connection-Based Routing
- SMPP Billing Identification XParameter
- Parlay X SMS Originating Address XParameter
- HTTP Post Support in Heartbeats
- Version Attribute in Native SMPP Plug-in
- MySQL5.1 Support
Please refer to the Release Notes for complete details.
This Patch Set should be considered as the baseline for all new implementations.
This Patch Set should be applied on OCSG 4.1.1.
Customers should download <Patch 9775486> and deploy after having reviewed the Release Notes and Installation instructions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document