Deals Next Invoice Date Not Getting Updated
(Doc ID 1283553.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Deals Next Invoice Date is not getting updated when salmth.pc didn't run and DEAL_HEAD.EST_NEXT_INVOICE_DATE = SYSTEM_VARIABLE.NEXT_EOM_DATE.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a deal with a weekly reporting level.
- Create orders or sales.
- Run deals batch programs.
- Do the 2nd and 3rd step until DEAL_HEAD.EST_NEXT_INVOICE_DATE = SYSTEM_VARIABLE.NEXT_EOM_DATE.
- Don't run salmth.pc and prepost salmth.pc post.
- Create orders or sales .
- Run deals batch program.
- Invoice are not generated because EST_NEXT_INVOICE_DATE was not updated because it was compared to the SYSTEM_VARIABLE.NEXT_EOM_DATE which should not be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document