What is Most Appropriate Feature Node for Sending Message Notifications?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will summarize some questions which are related to the notification feature nodes. The objective of this article is to give an understanding of which feature node is most appropriate to send notifications.
1. What kind of feature node can be used to send notifications ?
2. When would the "CCS Call Information SMS" feature node be used ?
3. Why is the notification always sent in SMS (text message) format when using the "MMX Send Short Message Notification (SSMN)" feature node. Though the template has been configured to use USSD method ?
4. Is there any specific feature node that can be used to deliver a notification based on a template and send it according to the selected available transport method ?
5. What is the most appropriate feature node to send notifications ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms