What is Most Appropriate Feature Node for Sending Message Notifications?
(Doc ID 1296721.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Oracle Communications Network Charging and Control - Version 4.3.0 and later Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will summarize some questions which are related to the notification feature nodes. The objective of this article is to give an understanding of which feature node is most appropriate to send notifications.
1. What kind of feature node can be used to send notifications ?
2. When would the "CCS Call Information SMS" feature node be used ?
3. Why is the notification always sent in SMS (text message) format when using the "MMX Send Short Message Notification (SSMN)" feature node. Though the template has been configured to use USSD method ?
4. Is there any specific feature node that can be used to deliver a notification based on a template and send it according to the selected available transport method ?
5. What is the most appropriate feature node to send notifications ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!